Mary V. DeCicco
As a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association and the Crown Council, Dr. DeCicco dedicates her life to changing yours.
Dr. DeCicco provides a gentle, caring and thorough experience that is patient-focused. Comprehensive diagnostic services, including routine restoratives an preventative series, are provided. Services include: whiting, TMJ treatment, night guards, sport guards, appliances for Sleep Apnea, crowns, bridges, veneers, dentures, bite and small analysis, full mouth reconstruction including implant restoration, and much more. Dr. DeCicco is a tireless counter and active community supporter. She works to make a difference in the lives of others in our community, country and around the world.
Education and Training
• Dr. Mary V. DeCicco graduated from the University of Scranton in Pennsylvania with a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry.
• Attended UMDNJ, NJ Dental School, where she received her Doctorate in Dental Medicine and participated in various internship programs specializing in geriatrics oral cancer screening.
• After attaining her Doctoral degree, Dr. DeCicco, served eight years as a Dental Officer in the U.S. Navy, active duty, where she gained invaluable experience and knowledge in the following areas: Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Endodontics, Oral Medicine, as well as various general services.
• Dr. DeCicco is also an alumna of the prestigious Pankey Institute and the Hornbook Group.
Captain, Dental Corps, USNR-R
U.S. Navy 1979-2001 (22 years)
• Active duty stations: Orlando Training Center, USS Holland AS-32 (1981-82), Charleston, S.C, Submarine Base, Groton CT.
• Reserve out of Naval Air Station, Willow Grove, PA
• Commanding Officer Medical - Dental Unit
• Retired 21 years service 1 Sept. 2001
• American Dental Association
• New Jersey Dental Association
• Mercer County Dental Association
• Academy of General Deist
• Montgomery Rocky Hill Rotary Club
• Montgomery Rocky Hill Rotary Foundation Board Member
• Paul Harris Award Recipient - Highest Service Award from Rotary Club of Montgomery Rocky Hill
• Montgomery Business Association
Dr. Chawla has been practicing dentistry since 2000. She graduated from St. Mary’s University in 1996 with an honors degree in Biology. In 2000, she earned her Doctor of Dental Degree from Dalhousie University in Halifax Nova Scotia, Canada.
Dr. Chawla is a certified instructor in mediation and breathing techniques instructor in mediation and breathing techniques for stress management. She ahas volunteered thousands of hours helping adults, teens and children with these techniques. Dr. Chawla’s goals is to help patients feel calm and relaxed about their dental treatments.
She enjoys traveling, dancing and spending time with her family.
Dr DeCicco’s office combines dentistry with natural solutions, providing a healthy and bio-compatible environment. Our office is HIPAA compliant.