Dr DeCicco’s office combines dentistry with natural solutions, providing a healthy and bio-compatible environment. Our office is HIPAA compliant.
Meet Our Great Staff!
Mary V. DeCicco
As a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association and the Crown Council, Dr. DeCicco dedicates her life to changing yours.
Dr. DeCicco provides a gentle, caring and thorough experience that is patient-focused. Comprehensive diagnostic services, including routine restoratives an preventative series, are provided. Services include: whiting, TMJ treatment, night guards, sport guards, appliances for Sleep Apnea, crowns, bridges, veneers, dentures, bite and small analysis, full mouth reconstruction including implant restoration, and much more. Dr. DeCicco is a tireless counter and active community supporter. She works to make a difference in the lives of others in our community, country and around the world.
Education and Training
• Dr. Mary V. DeCicco graduated from the University of Scranton in Pennsylvania with a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry.
• Attended UMDNJ, NJ Dental School, where she received her Doctorate in Dental Medicine and participated in various internship programs specializing in geriatrics oral cancer screening.
• After attaining her Doctoral degree, Dr. DeCicco, served eight years as a Dental Officer in the U.S. Navy, active duty, where she gained invaluable experience and knowledge in the following areas: Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Endodontics, Oral Medicine, as well as various general services.
• Dr. DeCicco is also an alumna of the prestigious Pankey Institute and the Hornbook Group.
Captain, Dental Corps, USNR-R
U.S. Navy 1979-2001 (22 years)
• Active duty stations: Orlando Training Center, USS Holland AS-32 (1981-82), Charleston, S.C, Submarine Base, Groton CT.
• Reserve out of Naval Air Station, Willow Grove, PA
• Commanding Officer Medical - Dental Unit
• Retired 21 years service 1 Sept. 2001
• American Dental Association
• New Jersey Dental Association
• Mercer County Dental Association
• Academy of General Deist
• Montgomery Rocky Hill Rotary Club
• Montgomery Rocky Hill Rotary Foundation Board Member
• Paul Harris Award Recipient - Highest Service Award from Rotary Club of Montgomery Rocky Hill
• Montgomery Business Association
Dr. Chawla has been practicing dentistry since 2000. She graduated from St. Mary’s University in 1996 with an honors degree in Biology. In 2000, she earned her Doctor of Dental Degree from Dalhousie University in Halifax Nova Scotia, Canada.
Dr. Chawla is a certified instructor in mediation and breathing techniques instructor in mediation and breathing techniques for stress management. She ahas volunteered thousands of hours helping adults, teens and children with these techniques. Dr. Chawla’s goals is to help patients feel calm and relaxed about their dental treatments.
She enjoys traveling, dancing and spending time with her family.
All of the staff participate in continuing education classes and training so that you are always treated with the latest technologies and knowledge. We are committed to your best dental care!
Nikki is our Patient Services Representative and one of the first smiles you see when you enter.
Pat has been with our office for over 12 years. Along with her warm smile and friendly demeanor comes amy years of administrative experience in the dental field. She has enhanced her knowledge by attending many dental continuing education courses. She is very hands on with our billing department and is always available to assist you with any questions you may have. Pat also helps to keep your smile health and scheduling and coordinating your recall dental visits. She is always enthusiastic and the first person to welcome you when you enter the office.
Lenore is a Registered Dental Hygienist. She has been practicing dental hygiene for 35 years. She graduated from Union County Vocational Institute at UMDNJ. She enjoys working with people and their dental cleaning as enjoyable as possible is her main concern. When they leave her operator she wants them to look forward to their next it without being stressed.
Patricia joined our team as our Hygienist. She has been practicing Dental Hygiene for 20 years and has been in the dental field even longer. After graduating high school Patricia worked for a local pursue. She then attended Middlesex College and graduated with an Associates Degree in Applied Science. “It is very gratifying to help purple live a healthier life style,” She currently resides in Plainsboro with her two children who are now college students.
Ala is a Registered Dental Assistant. She is also a Certified Orthodontic Assistant. She earned her degree Applied Health Science. She loves working with patients of all ages. She works closely with the dentist to ensure treatment runs smoothy, efficiently and that our patients receive the best optimum oral healthcare.
Catherine is our newest Dental Assistant. She attended the University of Costa Rica for Dental Assisting. She went on to work for an orthodontic office for 6 ears. Catherine was previously employed as a pre-school teacher for several years and she works very well with children. She has since found her way back to dentistry and is currently attending Dental Radiology school.