Dr. Mary V. DeCicco
As a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association and the Crown Council, Dr. DeCicco dedicates her life to changing yours.
Dr. DeCicco provides a gentle, caring and thorough experience that is patient-focused. Comprehensive diagnostic services, including routine restoratives an preventative series, are provided. Services include: whiting, TMJ treatment, night guards, sport guards, appliances for Sleep Apnea, crowns, bridges, veneers, dentures, bite and small analysis, full mouth reconstruction including implant restoration, and much more. Dr. DeCicco is a tireless counter and active community supporter. She works to make a difference in the lives of others in our community, country and around the world.
Education and Training
• Dr. Mary V. DeCicco graduated from the University of Scranton in Pennsylvania with a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry.
• Attended UMDNJ, NJ Dental School, where she received her Doctorate in Dental Medicine and participated in various internship programs specializing in geriatrics oral cancer screening.
• After attaining her Doctoral degree, Dr. DeCicco, served eight years as a Dental Officer in the U.S. Navy, active duty, where she gained invaluable experience and knowledge in the following areas: Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Endodontics, Oral Medicine, as well as various general services.
• Dr. DeCicco is also an alumna of the prestigious Pankey Institute and the Hornbook Group.
Captain, Dental Corps, USNR-R
U.S. Navy 1979-2001 (22 years)
• Active duty stations: Orlando Training Center, USS Holland AS-32 (1981-82), Charleston, S.C, Submarine Base, Groton CT.
• Reserve out of Naval Air Station, Willow Grove, PA
• Commanding Officer Medical - Dental Unit
• Retired 21 years service 1 Sept. 2001
• American Dental Association
• New Jersey Dental Association
• Mercer County Dental Association
• Academy of General Deist
• Montgomery Rocky Hill Rotary Club
• Montgomery Rocky Hill Rotary Foundation Board Member
• Paul Harris Award Recipient - Highest Service Award from Rotary Club of Montgomery Rocky Hill
• Montgomery Business Association
Mary V. DeCicco, DMD, FAGD: As a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association and the Crown Council, Dr. DeCicco dedicates her life to changing yours.